J1 Summer Work & Travel

Click below to
Hire Staff


Summer Work and Travel (SWT)

ACAWE offers a few different options within the SWT program. We can either find you a job or you can come to us with a job already found or you can apply to work in a US summer camp. We also accept applicants that are returning for another year. Each of these options offer the applicant different options and challenges.

But everyone has to meet the requirements set forth by the US State Department. The requirements are: You have to be able to successfully interact in English in an English speaking environment. You need to be a post-secondary student enrolled in and actively pursuing a degree or other full-time course of study at an accredited classroom based, post-secondary educational institution outside the US. You need to have completed at least one semester of your studies and if you are coming from a non-visa waiver country you most already have a job set up. If you do not meet these requirements then please do not waste your time applying for this visa.

Click below to Hire Staff