- Click Apply/Login at the top right corner of the screen. You will be directed to our candidate profile where you will create your own user name and password. Following that, you will be asked to fill in your personal information and attach required documents according to your visa needs such as references, student ID and Criminal background check.
- Get interview – After completing your application a representative from our office will contact you for a short interview that will include identifying your strongest skills, explaining the program in detail and answering any questions you may have about the process.
- Find a job – Once your application is complete with our interview we will turn it into a profile and will send it to potential employers.
- Complete application – After finding employment and receiving a job offer from the employer there may be needed information or documents to complete, our representatives will guide you what needs to be sent and when. Once your application is complete you will receive your DS-2019 form in the mail for your embassy appointment.
- Orientation – We are big believers in communication, that’s why we prepare for each of our participants a detailed orientation that will help you prepare for your embassy appointment, travel to the US and your stay.
- Embassy appointment – Once you receive your DS-2019 form you will start the on-line application form at your local embassy’s website and set an appointment to get you visa.
- Visa validation – HOORAY! You have arrived to the U.S!
Please make sure to contact us through your “visa validation” form on your profile so we can activate your visa. We will be checking in with you every 30 days to make sure you are having a blast and will be available for any questions you may have.